- May 26, 2015
- 877 Views
Event: One Square goes Pink this October
One Square, the modern Scottish restaurant and bar on Edinburgh’s Festival Square, will be supporting Breast Cancer Awareness Month throughout October with a range of exciting fundraising activities.
In partnership with Rocco Rosé, One Square is inviting the ladies of Edinburgh and beyond to join an evening full of delights on Thursday 12th October to support Cancer Research UK’s vital research to ensure more men, women and children in Scotland and across the UK survive cancer.
Taking place in One Square’s delightful private dining room, guests will enjoy a complimentary glass of fizz on arrival followed by an update from Cancer Research UK’s Edinburgh Centre on the progress the charity is making into breast cancer treatment. Two inspiring women will also tell their remarkable story before guests indulge in a ‘pink’ Chocolate Tree Afternoon Tea overlooking the iconic Edinburgh Castle.
The ‘Pink’ Chocolate Tree Afternoon Tea will also be available throughout October for those looking for a sweet treat between shops or a delightful afternoon with friends. In partnership with local artisan chocolatiers Chocolate Tree, One Square’s expert pastry chef has infused the tempting array of savouries, scones and sumptuous chocolate treats with a glorious hint of pink.
One Square Goes Pink – event details
- Thursday 12th October, 5.30pm – 8.30pm
- £35 per person
- Each ticket includes a glass of Rocco Rosé on arrival, a full ‘pink’ Chocolate Tree Afternoon Tea experience and the opportunity to interact with some live science.
- One Square will be donating £5 per ticket sold to Cancer Research UK.
One Square Goes Pink Menu
- ROASTED SIRLOIN OF BEEF ON THYME SCENTED SOUR DOUGH WITH WHOLEGRAIN MUSTARD MAYONNAISE
- ROULADE OF LOCH ETIVE SEATROUT WITH BRAISED FENNEL & ORANGE SLOW COOKED CHICKEN & WILD MUSHROOM WITH PISTACHIO NUTS
- CLAVA BRIE & LEEK QUICHE WITH RED ONION MARMALADE
- FRESHLY MADE SCONES – PLAIN, CHERRY AND TOFFEE & COCOA NIB SCONES – SERVED WITH APRICOT INFUSED JAM WITH VANILLA & ROSEMARY AND CLOTTED CREAM
FINE SWEETS & ONE SQUARE FAVOURITES
- 70% CHILILIQUE DARK CHOCOLATE AND BLACKCURRANT SPONGE FINGER
- PROFITEROLE WITH MANUKA HONEY AND VANILLA CUSTARD
- MADAGASCAN PISTACHIO BROWNIE
- LEMON AND MINT MACARON
- WHITE CHOCOLATE LOLLIPOP WITH DAFFY’S GIN ICE-CREAM
- COCONUT, LIME AND WHITE CHOCOLATE BAVAROIS
- PERUVIAN DARK MILK CHOCOLATE SALTED CARAMEL MILLIONAIRES SHORTBREAD
- ORANGE TRUFFLE COATED IN RASPBERRY POWDER
Afternoon Tea is available daily between 2:30pm – 5:30pm at £32. One Square will donate £5 to Cancer Research UK for every ‘Pink’ Afternoon Tea booked in October.
Current home: Edinburgh, Scotland, She loves holidays, him, good food, cooking, baking, wine,
- September 17, 2013
- 583 Views
- May 1, 2017
- 2130 Views