- October 21, 2014
- 562 Views
Thai Green Curry Recipe
I totally love Thai Green Curry and when I found this fantastic recipe in my Good Food magazine, I just had to share it with you all. It’s pretty easy and makes enough for two, so just double up if you’re cooking for more.
Serves 2 ¤ Preparation time – 10 mins ¤ Cook time – 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons of thai curry paste ( I love the tesco one)
- 250g beef steak (I have used rump steak)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 160ml can coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon soft brown sugar
- zest of 1 lime and juice of 1/2
- 200g pack of green beans
- 1/2 small pack of coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons of crispy onions
- 8 baby sweetcorn
- Basmati rice
- Rub 1 tbsp of the curry paste over the steak. Heat the oil in a frying pan and bring a small pan of water to the boil. Cook the steak for 2 mins on each side for medium rare, or to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Add the remaining curry paste, coconut cream, sugar, chilli and lime zest and juice to the pan, and bubble until slightly thickened. Meanwhile, add the beans to the boiling water and cook for 3 mins, then drain.
- Pour any resting juices from the steak into the sauce, then slice the steak into strips. Heat the rice (if not already hot), then divide between 2 bowls. Top with the beans, sweetcorn, steak, coconut dressing, coriander and crispy onions.
Current home: Edinburgh, Scotland, She loves holidays, him, good food, cooking, baking, wine,